Tuesday 28 August 2012

Ebay Crazy

I am a massive fan on Ebay. I've been a member for years now but only really sell things on the odd occasion. However, in the last 3 weeks I've been on fire. I've sold one thing already but I currently have two things up for grabs and you could be the lucky owner...

In the right hand corner we have this rather lovely Tiffany & Co. Necklace that I must admit, I love greatly and it's so so beautiful but it's time to let it go...if you get my drift.

In the left hand corner we have these bright and playful Nike Air 6.0 iD trainers which again I wish I didn't have to sell them but in fairness it's about time because...they look shocking on me. I'm most certainly not cool enough to wear them in the slightest and you can tell I'm uncomfortable in them which makes it even worse. I'm much more of a converse/vans girl but they were just calling my name...nice one me!


If you are interested in these trainers, just click on the picture. For some reason that seemed to work but it wasn't having it with the necklace haha! I'm really sorry but I can only sell them to people in the UK. Sorry :(
It sucks, I know!

Ebay is such a genius idea. You get to get things for bargain prices AND sell things for sometimes good prices, nearly always reasonable. This means extra dollar for new things! My gosh I love it. If you ever need extra cash it's a good way off getting some as well as getting rid of things you don't use anymore. I can't recommend it enough :)

I recommend if you are selling things to wait until the weekends where you can put your items up for FREE! This means ebay won't charge you for it and you can get as much profit as possible. They usually do one once a month, so stock up on all your little bits and pieces and shove them on it one go! Defo worth it.

Always put up a picture. No one is going to buy it if you don't..simple really.

I also recommend that if you are selling to be super polite and helpful. Write in the description that they can message you if they have questions and keep messaging once the bidding is over to the person who has bought it. They are going to review you at the end and you want a positive one because people can see if you get a negative one. This means some people may not want to bid for your item as they don't think you will be a good ebayer. Sad time!

Try and send your item as quick as possible! People like it when it gets there fast. Let them know when you will post it and when you have posted it. Then it's the post office's fault :) Not yours.

I also recommend that if you are buying, don't bid until the last minute, that's when the real game begins. If you are dying for that item then get your bid ready, refresh the page within the last 10 seconds and then bid. Hopefully you will then get it! Sorry if you don't.

Hope this is helpful!!!

Much Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment